Monday, August 22, 2011
Garden Relaxation
I was sitting in the garden the other day with my book my tea, camera and note pad. I was well prepared for just sitting there. Spring has just started to kick in and the breeze outside was warm. It was comforting to walk outside and feel like I belonged on a lounge doing nothing while I soaked in some of the suns rays. Most of the time I'm wound up and trying to think of things to keep my occupied but for the time I was sitting there I was happy to just be there. I had my book in hand but wasn't reading and thoughts in my head but not writing any of them down. I took one photo to really capture the moment that I'm sure if anyone else saw would think it was something I accidentally took while I was sitting down, but it means something to me. Looking back at the photo of nothing gives me that tranquil feeling that passed over me while sitting there. Unfortunately the sun got hot and my face got burnt and I moved back into the shade where the feeling was lost and I continued on with my day anxious and anticipating something, anything, more than nothing. I'm glad I have those moments every now and then. It keeps me going, keeps me sane.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment